Monday, September 9, 2019

Old Faithful

We left Yellowstone National Park today, but before we left we had to stop and see Old Faithful. It erupts about every 90 minutes and it was on cue today with the eruption starting at 9:17am.  The eruption height is usually about 150 ft. You can see my video by going to https://youtu.be/iJGQvM5oUAo.

It was 41 degrees with rain and sleet in Yellowstone, so we decided to drive South. We are currently at the Fountain of youth Campground in Thermopolis, WY. It is sunny and 75 degrees here.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kenny and Rox,
    Steve shared your blog with me and I love it. I have been to some of the places you have recently been and have dear friends who live in Butte, MT. So, I do visit there. Your "re direction" is how life should be..enjoy every second! Mel

    ReplyDelete